Tel: +61 03 9820 0550
AT EIDELWEISZ LAWYERS WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Understanding the legal implications of your plan of subdivision or consolidation
- Obtaining consent for registration of plans
- Registration of plan of subdivision or consolidation
- Consolidation of properties
Over the years we have assisted clients to subdivide and consolidate properties all over Victoria.
Whether you require a two lot subdivision to create a second dwelling on part of your property or to apply for a subdivision of a multi storey building, we have the expertise to facilitate the process on a time effective manner.
It is important to discuss holistically the legal implication of your plan prior to the final stage of registration to avoid any unexpected consequences.
We can assist you with the review and registration of:
- Plans of Consolidation;
- Strata Plans;
- Plans of Subdivisions;
- Subdivisions under section 32 of the Subdivision Act 1988;
- Owners Corporations;
- Subdivision and transfer of properties between co-owners;
- Not in common ownership partitions;
- Lodgement of plans.
Contact the friendly team at Eidelweisz Lawyers.