The Eidelweisz Lawyers team has vast knowledge about residential, commercial and farming property transactions.
We have ourselves at some stage purchased, sold, developed and leased properties and we understand the importance of the right assistance to achieve a stress free and seamless transaction.
We are experienced on Purchases, Sales, Subdivisions, Leases and Developments and can assist with:
- Contract preparation for commercial, industrial, farming or residential properties (and retirement village units);
- Preparation of Vendor’s Statement under section 32 of the Sale of Land Act;
- Specific performance claims;
- Survivorship applications;
- Applications by legal personal representatives;
- Transfers to beneficiaries of trusts;
- Review contracts if you intend to purchase a property;
- Arranging settlements;
- Preparing forms for First Homes Owners Grant;
- Application for FIRB Approvals;
- Off the plan contracts and developments;
- Rescission Notices and Notices of Default;
- Writing and negotiating Licence Agreements;
- Preparation of commercial and retail Leases and Agreements for Lease.
Eidelweisz Lawyers understands the steps which must be undertaken to complete transactions with time and cost efficiency and we apply Fixed Fees wherever possible.