With Victoria’s growing population, we know the importance of new projects across Melbourne, Geelong,, the Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria.
We can assist you with:
- Structuring the development entity;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Development agreements;
- Partnership agreements;
- Special purpose unitholders agreements;
- Special purpose finance agreements;
- Acquisitions of subdivisional sites;
- Purchasing vacant sites, buildings, shopping centres and industrial sites;
- Building contract negotiation;
- Owners corporation;
- Preparing off the plan contracts;
- Reporting on sales;
- Land and building contracts;
- Sale documentation and advising you in all aspects of the subdivision process;
- High volume conveyancing at fixed rates;
- Assistance with loan documents and financing agreements
Our team has acted for many developers over the years and has successfully completed thousands of off the plan sales.
The team at Eidelweisz Lawyers has first-hand understanding of a developer’s need for experienced and timely advice. Our policy of a competitive fixed fee proposal whenever possible facilitates a clear understanding of the costs involved in your project without unwelcome surprises.
Please contact our office to discuss our services and to book a 30 minute free consultation.